Wausau, Wisconsin: Wilson-Hurd Mfg Co is marking 110 years of operation this summer. The founders, George Wilson and Arthur Hurd, formed the business in the Wausau area in 1904. The factory initially produced patented bag holders for agricultural and industrial uses. The company broadened its product offerings to remembrance advertising and nameplates.
Presently, Wilson-Hurd creates innovative solutions to meet today’s needs. The company provides electronic control products including membrane switches, capacitive switches, PiezoPanels, elastomeric keypads, point-of-purchase displays, medical contract manufacturing, printed electronics, nameplates, panels, dials, and overlays. The company’s corporate headquarters are in Wausau, WI with two additional facilities in Berlin, WI. Wilson-Hurd is pleased to be a member of these communities and will continue to create new technologies many years into the future.
A company celebration took place at Wilson-Hurd’s Wausau headquarters on June 26th to mark the achievement. Wilson-Hurd President Jim McIntyre stated, “For over a century, Wilson-Hurd has consistently delivered high value products to our customers. As technology has evolved over our long history, our people and core competencies have grown to meet the emerging requirements. Today we mark a significant milestone in our company’s story and look forward to an exciting future.”
About Wilson-Hurd: Wilson-Hurd Manufacturing specializes in the production of custom electronic control products including membrane switches, capacitive switches PiezoPanels, elastomeric keypads, point-of-purchase displays, medical contract manufacturing, printed electronics, nameplates, panels, dials, and overlays. Wilson-Hurd was founded in 1904, and is headquartered in Wausau, WI, with additional locations in Berlin, WI.
Media Contact: Toni Laurich ● Wilson-Hurd Mfg. Co. ● 715-845-9221 ● firstname.lastname@example.org