Wilson-Hurd has been honored to work with the Middleton, WI-based company Electronic Theatre Controls (ETC) on a number of projects, including ETC’s own CEM3 System. The CEM3 System was designed by ETC to help reduce setup time, simplify system backups, and make the process of networking a lighting system run as smoothly as possible. The CEM3 platform provides a simple and risk-free way to control lighting on stages and touring events.
Wilson-Hurd’s engineering team was able to brainstorm and combine the most effective manufacturing capabilities to give the CEM3 System these key features:
- Capacitive touch wheel for precise lighting controls
- Extremely tight color control using digital/screen printed combination of graphics
- Adjustable backlit keys & LEDs for easy viewing in dark control rooms
- Precisely embossed keys to provide explicit snap action key response
- Assembly of the keypad to powdered coated metal backpanel
For more information on Electronic Theatre Controls, please visit their website here.
To learn more about Wilson-Hurd’s capabilities, please contact us at 800.950.5013 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Are you a current customer of Wilson-Hurd? If you would like your company’s project to be featured on the homepage of our website in our “Featured Projects” section, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.